Wipro – Urgent Opening for Freshers in PHARMACOVIGILANCE || Apply Now
Wipro Kolkata is hiring FRESHER candidates as well as PHARMACOVIGILANCE experienced resources (0- 3 years) for the below requirements from below stated educational background only.
** Immediate joiners are only applicable **
Only passed out candidates from below stated educational discipline
- B. Pharm
- M. Pharm
- Pharm D.
- Job Title: Associate (fresher & experienced 0 to 3 years)
- Skillset: Pharmacovigilance
- Line of business: Medical Devices & Pharma Services
- Work timings: 24/ 7 rotational (night shifts will prevail)
- Work Location: Kolkata (candidate who is out of transport boundary will have to relocate to Kolkata vicinity as per our transport team guidelines)
- Salary: 2.5 to 3 LPA
– Verify if the case meets criteria to be valid or invalid and split cases as needed
– Verify report type; add case classifications, where appropriate; enter and code all events, all suspect products, concomitant medications, and past medical history and laboratory results. Document seriousness as per instructions in standard operating process (SOPs), when available and record whether the case is medically confirmed. Resolve validation warnings.
– Use of tools as required for the case
– Set action item to notify the manufacturer of a non-company product, as appropriate; set License Partner (LP) exchanges per pharmacovigilance agreements (PVA); Set action item to request forwarding of product complaints, as appropriate.
– Complete case data entry verbatim from source document.
– Initiate appropriate follow-up activities
– Create or review and update follow-up letter, if applicable, according to the requirements
– Ensure all appropriate action has been completed
– Verify the accuracy and consistency of the data entered against the source document and ensure data consistency between free texts entered in the narrative and all structured Case Form fields.
– Ensures that cases are completed within timelines.
– Provide Root Cause Analysis and Corrective and preventive action client error or as and when asked
– Knowledge of US and EU regulations and guidelines for Pharmacovigilance.
– Excellent understanding of medical terminology and familiarity with principles of clinical assessment of adverse events in the context of an international pharmaceutical industry.
– Ability to independently solve routine problems related to core case processing and surface issues constructively.
– Ability to make decisions independently in both routine case processing and unique and/or complex situations, and to resolve issues appropriately to achieve a desired result or impact.
– Ability to discern when additional input is required to effectively address unique and/or complex situations.
– Ability to work independently to accomplish team goals with minimal supervision.
– Demonstrated computer literacy, particularly in the use and management of relational databases.
– Ability to manage ones own productivity, time management, quality, and compliance in order to achieve acceptable results within given timelines.
– Ability to achieve personal objectives while meeting departmental standards of performance.
– Ability to work under supervision in a matrix organization.
– Review of case processing SOPs/guidelines/tools.
– Prioritize cases as appropriate or as directed by client.
– Manage special requests for case processing.
– Implement and train on updates to the project provided via e-mail from client, not in guideline files. This includes completion of client trainings, creation and maintenance of training documentation
– Communicate via e-mail case processing concerns or problems.
– Provide appropriate feedback to peers/case processor as and when needed
NO WALKINS( Only online applications)