Roles and Responsibilities
- Take phone calls and accurately document adverse events, product complaints and medical inquiries in the AE Intake Tool.
- Probe efficiently for information including, but not limited to, the adverse event(s), patients medical history, medication history, demographics, physicians information.
- For calls involving a product complaint, probe efficiently for information including, but not limited to, the product details such as LOT number, expiration date, NDC number, count, strength and formulation of the product, pharmacy name and address. Also document the same accurately in AE Intake Tool. Proofread information entered in AE Intake Tool for accuracy.
- For medical inquiries, the Call Handler will attempt to transfer the caller to the United States Medical Information (USMI) group, Consumer Health, or other appropriate groups as designated by client.
- All relevant information concerning the potential AE, At-Risk Scenario report, will be captured in the data capture tool designated by client.
Desired Candidate Profile
An HCP with certification, as a licensed pharmacist (BPHARM, MPHARM OR Pharma D), and/or a licensed registered nurse(B.Sc(Nursing), M.Sc(Nursing).
DOMAIN: PHARMACOVIGILANCE VOICE
SHIFT TIMINGS: Majorly Night Shifts.
ONLINE INTERVIEWS ONLY
WORK LOCATION: Sarita Vihar, Delhi.
Application Date: 21st Jan – 23th Jan, 2021.