HCL Technologies Application Invited for International Voice Process: It is great opportunity for applicants, who are looking for Multiple Position in “Chennai” location.
Interested applicants can apply for the recruitment drive of HCL Technologies and register through the given below link. The detailed eligibility criteria and the application process of Freshers details are given below.
Here, you will get the information about the recruitment of HCL Technologies Recruitment such as Name of Company, Job Location, Job Role or Profile, Experience or Fresher Required, Year of Passing, Qualification or Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making online applications for International Voice Process opening in “Chennai“ location.
HCL Technologies Limited Recruitment Details:
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-05+years
- Department: International Voice Process.
- Role: Customer Retention – Voice / Blended
- Job Location: Chennai
Time and Venue:
5th March, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
HCL Technologies Ltd. Venue: HCL Technologies, Gate 1 Tower 3, New Cafe Elcot Sez, Sholinganallur, near Sholinganallur Village, Medavakkam High Road Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119.
Contact – Shine Albert 8754464360
Qualifications & Experience:
- Familiar with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, and Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer).
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with customers.
- Team player ability to co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure timely and accurate responses to the customers.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred.
- Candidate should have 0-5 year of experience in Customer Support Voice Process.
- Prior experience in Customer Service industry will be an added advantage.
- Should be open to work in Night shifts / Afternoon Shifts/Rotational Shifts.
- Candidates with backlogs/arrears in their degree are not eligible
- Responsible for dealing with Domestic Clients & International Clients
- Responsible for dealing with Clients Queries.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases