The company was founded in the year 2004 and promoted by Mr. S. Venugopal & Mr.Ramesh Babu to become one of the pioneers in the industry led by their polished expertise and high profile entrepreneurial talent. Through their vision, perseverance and a talented management team, the company is skilled at providing a wide range of services to cater to the prerequisites of national and international pharma majors. Various members of the team bring with them a strong work ethic, commitment to hard-work, professional knowledge and fresh perspective that catapults the company to success in all fields of operations.
Vital Pharma – Walk-In for Marketing [Pharma Nutraceutical / Veterinary] Department on 28th May 2022 @ Secunderabad
Department: Marketing (Veterinary)
- Post: Marketing & B.D Veterinary
- Designation: Business Development Executive
- Qualification: MBA / B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Industry: Pharma Manufacturing Industry
- Job Description: Responsible for generating sales in domestic & International markets for veterinary pharmaceutical products.
- Key skills:
- Animal Health , Veterinary sales , Business Development Veterinary Products
- Responsible for Planning, Sales Operations, Marketing Business Development Management, veterinary Sales, Veterinary Products Marketing Domestic Business.
- Strong skills in identifying new clients, exploring new markets and suggesting new products for achieving desired goals.
Note: Person should have MNC exposure in Veterinary Products, should handle individually to cater NEW LEADS
Recommend: Join WhatsApp Group
Department: Marketing (Pharma Nutraceutical)
- Designation: Business Development
- Qualification: B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy / MBA
- Experience: years
- Industry: Pharma Nutraceutical
- Job Description:
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be interest to clients.
- Reviewing clients ‘ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Note : Person should have MNC exposure in Veterinary Products , should handle individually to cater NEW LEADS
Date: 28th May 2022
Time: 10:00 AM Onward
Venue: Vital Therapeutics & Formulations Pvt.Ltd, D.No:6.2-119/1, Near Bhoiguda Bharath Petrol Bunk, Pillar No: 1010B Opposite, New Bhoiguda, Secunderabad
Email: [email protected]