Teva, a prominent global pharmaceutical leader and the largest producer of generic medicines worldwide, is dedicated to enhancing healthcare and expanding the availability of top-tier health solutions on a global scale. Our advanced APDC facility, known as Teva Global Center Chennai, boasts high-tech laboratories that have received approval from prestigious regulatory bodies such as the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) and the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). At APDC, we offer stability services to support our extensive global Teva network.
We invite you to become a part of the Teva stability team, where you can embark on a journey to enhance your career in the field of quality and healthcare. Join us at Teva to be a part of our commitment to better health and quality solutions for people around the world.
Teva Pharma Recruitment Details:
- Position: Technician / Analyst
- Experience: 01- 15 Years
- Qualification: : B.E, M.Sc, B.Tech
- Department: Production / QA / Instrumentation
- Day & Date: Saturday, November 04th & Sunday, November 5th 2023
- Time: 10:00 AM-04:00 PM
- Venue: GINGER HOTEL, Hotel Sethna Plaza Annex 01, Station road, Bharuch, Gujarat – 392001.
- Contact – Vaibhavi Gaonkar
- Request to share the relevant profiles to Sthitapragnya.Nayak@teva.co.in / firstname.lastname@example.org