NATCO PHARMA LIMITED invites applications for AR&D Department in Hyderabad, India. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking jobs in the Production and Maintenance field.
Applicants who are interested can apply for the recruitment drive of NATCO PHARMA LIMITED by registering through the link provided below. The eligibility criteria and application process details for freshers are provided in the following sections.
Here, you will find information about the recruitment of NATCO PHARMA LIMITED, including the company name, job location, job role or profile, experience or fresher requirement, year of passing, qualification or eligibility criteria, and more.
We advise job seekers to read all the details carefully before submitting their online applications for the AR&D job opening located in Hyderabad, India.
Details of NATCO PHARMA LIMITED Recruitment:
Greetings from NATCO PHARMA LIMITED..!
We are hiring for Freshers & Experienced professionals for QC & Warehouse API manufacturing facility for our Chemical Division located at Chennai (Manali New Town).
Department : Quality Control (API)
Experience : 0 to 8 years
Qualification : M.Sc / B.Sc (Chemistry / Bio-chemistry)
Designation : Trainee / Chemist
1. Having basic knowledge in respective subject-For laboratory upkeeping/maintenance
2. Experience in handling and troubleshooting of HPLC, GC and other sophisticated instruments.
3. Experience in analytical method validation in GC/HPLC and troubleshooting.
4. Experience in Sampling techniques, Wet chemical and instrumentation techniques basics and
5. Knowledge about GMP and GLP
Department : Warehouse (API)
Experience : 7 to 10 years
Qualification : Graduation/Post graduation in Chemistry
Designation : Officer
1. Knowledge on SAP-MM ,
2. Experience in Stores material handling, dispensing,
3. Dispatch of FG & Intermediates.
4. Knowledge and hands on Safety aspects.
5. Well knowledge on Quality management system, cGMP & documentation.
Preferably male candidates only
Interested & relevant experienced candidates can share their updated CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org