MSN Laboratories (MSN Group) is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
Walk- In Drive for Formulation Analytical Research & Development (FAR&D) Department .in MSN R&D Center, Sunday 05-06-2022 at Vizag, CYGENETT INN Ramachandra Hotel.
Experience : Minimum 2 to 10 Years experience in Formulation AR&D ( FAR&D ) Department.
Analytical Method Development , Analytical Method Validation , HPLC, GC-MS , LC MS, Complex Injectable , OSD , Liquids, oncology, Formulation Analytical Quarries, analytical documentation, analytical support,
- Should have 2-10 years of adequate hands on experience in performing analysis of special oral dosage forms such as Suspensions, Solutions/Syrups, and Powders/granules for Oral suspensions.
- Should have experience in Method development and method validation along with support and stability studies of suspensions and Solutions.
- Should have hands on experience in handling analytical instruments such as, not limited to Dissolution, High Performance chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Karl-Fischer Instrument, IR spectroscopy, Viscometer.
- Should possess adequate analytical skills to perform tests like Assay, Dissolution, Related substances, Residual solvents, pH and specific gravity measurements, Suspendability and redispersibility, Sedimentation velocity, Pourability, Viscosity, flocculation and de-flocculation etc.
- Should have strong desire for analytical research-orientated work and assignments.
- Should have technical knowledge and capability in interpreting analytical data and results
- Should be able to work collectively and collaboratively with in team and analytical department.
- Should able to work and adhere strictly to quality and compliance policies of company by following SOP and STP.
Position : Junior Executive / Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Management /Assistant Manager
Qualification : B.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc
Department : API DQA ( API – Development Quality Assurance )
Date of Interview : 05.06.2022 ( Sunday )
Interview Time : 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Work Location : MSN R&D Center, Pashamylaram.
Venue Details : Vizag Hotel
Cygnett Lite Ramachandra #31-2-4/5, Nh-5 Road | Opp All Indai Radio Station| Kurmannapalem | Visakhapatnam – 530046 | Andhra Pradesh | IND I AP: +91 891 2579755 | M: +91 7660011686