IKS Health is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change. IKS Margin, IKS Practice, and IKS CARE solutions leverage the provider organizations existing technology investments to deliver industry leading results across the practice continuum. IKS Health maximizes revenue and expands margins, eases provider burden while reducing costs, and enables organizations to scale profitably.
IKS Healthcare Walk Interview For AR Caller / Payment Posting
- Qualification: B.Pharm/B.Sc
- Experience :00+years
- Department: Voice / Blended
- Role: AR Caller / Payment Posting
- Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- No.of Openings: 300
Time and Venue
8th February , 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
WALK IN ADDRESS – IKS HEALTH CARE, 4TH FLOOR, BLOCK 2, NSL ARENA TOWERS, UPPAL, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA – 500013.
Contact – Saritha G ( 9652853894 )
Roles and Responsibilities:
* AR Caller JD:
- Initiate telephone calls to insurance companies requesting status of claims for the outstanding balances on patient accounts and taking appropriate actions.
- Manage AR accounts by ensuring accurate and timely follow-up.
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project.
* Payment Posting JD:
- Accept payments and process billing statements.
- Keep track of payment deposits from patients and insurance reconciling details.
- Prepare payment batches.
- Conduct audits for billing cycles.
- Assess explanation of benefits (EOBs) from insurance companies.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates with excellent communication skills
- Candidates willing to work in US based shifts/Rotational Shifts.
- Any Graduates with No backlogs except BE and B tech ( ONLY PASSEDOUT CANDIDATES – 2017/ 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 )
- Candidates with original soft copies of Consolidates Marks memo /Provisional Certificate / All Semester Original Memos.
- Age limit should be below 32.