Gland Pharma, promoted by Shanghai Fosun Pharma, has evolved significantly over the years. It started as a contract manufacturer of small volume liquid parenteral products and has now emerged as one of the world’s leading and fastest-growing companies focusing on injectables. With a global presence spanning 60 countries, including the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia, India, and various other markets, we primarily operate under a business-to-business (B2B) model. Our outstanding track record in developing, manufacturing, and marketing complex injectables has been a key driver of our remarkable growth. Our extensive involvement across the value chain has contributed to this exponential expansion
The role and responsibilities of an Instrumentation Engineer in the context you’ve described involve various tasks related to maintaining, monitoring, and ensuring the reliability of instrumentation and electronics systems in a specific industrial setting, likely in a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment. Here’s a breakdown of the responsibilities listed:
Required Candidate profile:
- Educational Qualifications : B.Tech, Diploma
- Experience :2 to 5 Years
- Job Location: Vizag
Role & responsibilities:
- QC Lab, R&D & Utility, Warehouse Instrumentation & Electronics Activities: This involves overseeing the instrumentation and electronics systems used in quality control (QC) labs, research and development (R&D) facilities, utility areas, and warehouses. It includes installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of instruments and systems in these areas.
- Packing Hall Machinery Instrumentation Preventive, Breakdown & Major Activities Maintenance: In this role, you are responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of instrumentation and electronics systems used in the packing hall machinery. This includes conducting preventive maintenance to prevent breakdowns and managing major maintenance activities when issues arise.
- Instrumentation & Electronics Spares Identification & Listing Out, on a Monthly Basis: You are in charge of identifying the spare parts needed for instrumentation and electronics systems and maintaining a list of these spares. This likely involves inventory management and ensuring that essential spare parts are readily available.
- Execution of Qualification Documents: This involves the execution of qualification documents for instrumentation and electronics systems. Qualification ensures that these systems meet the required standards and specifications. This might include installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ), and performance qualification (PQ).
- Responsible for Maintaining Spares & Inventory Control: You need to oversee the maintenance of spare parts and manage inventory control, ensuring that the necessary components and instruments are available when needed.
- Responsible for Preparation & Revision of IQ, OQ & SOP’s: You are tasked with creating and updating IQ, OQ, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the instrumentation and electronics systems. These documents ensure that systems are properly installed, operated, and maintained according to industry standards.
- Responsible for Preparation & Revision of IQ, OQ of Computer System Validation (CSV): In regulated industries like pharmaceuticals, computer systems used in instrumentation need to be validated. You are responsible for preparing and revising IQ and OQ documents specifically for computer system validation to ensure data integrity and system compliance.
- Responsible for Change Control & Deviations: This involves managing change control processes and deviations from standard procedures. When changes are necessary, you will ensure that they are properly documented and that any deviations are investigated and resolved appropriately to maintain system integrity.
Walk-In Interview Details:
- Date: 19th October, 2023
- Time: 9.00 AM – 10.30 AM
- Venue: BLOCK – C PHASE – I, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India