Biological E Limited is an Indian biotechnology and biopharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad, Telangana. It specialises in the areas of low-cost vaccine production.
Similar Jobs: Rubicon Research – Walk-In 26th & 27th May 2022
Excellent growth opportunities in Biological E Ltd
- Qualification & Experience: Post Graduation with 12-18 Yrs experience.
- Work Location: Shameerpet – Hyderabad
- Division: Pharma SGI
- Business: API Fermentation
- Department: Manufacturing DSP Lead
- Designation: Assistant General Manager
Similar Jobs: Hetero Limited – Walk In 29th May for Production
- Handling of DSP process for Fermentation APIs.
- Experience in handling various DSP equipment’s like.
- Gravity & High Pressure column
- Decentrifugation / continuous centrifuge operation
- Rising film evaporators and various others
- Solvent Recovery operations Leads
- develop and mentor the DSP / purification team.
- Long and short – term strategic plan for Downstream manufacturing to ensure uninterrupted operations.
- Manufacturing of commercial batches of high quality as per its intended use.
- Preparation of OPEX budget and plan to in line with approved OPEX
- Maintenance of manufacturing facility as per CGMP compliance. To coordinate work with other functions / departments to achieve company set goals.
Similar Jobs: Marksans Pharma Ltd Hiring for Quality Assurance
- Experience in start – up of new green field project to project commissioning to commercial production,
- Exposure to USFDA / EU GMP Audit.
- Build team capabilities for taking Technology Transfer, Scale – up / DMF Validation Batches manufacturing.
- Set specific goals for self and team. Create specific metrics to measure team performance.
- Lead team / Create Quality documents
- To assist Facility validation, process validation and equipment qualification complying to QMS Manufacturing of Exhibit batches for Regulatory approvals.
- All Time readiness for Audits.
- Risk Identification, Risk assessment and Risk mitigation plan of processes.
- Percolate EHS practices down to his team for the compliance and inculcate culture that promotes an environment, occupational health and safety ( EHS ) mind set as well as the highest standards of quality, integrity and compliance.
- Provide oversight and leadership for process operational excellence and safety. Interested candidates please share your Profile to [email protected] please mention mail subject as “FDSP – 1218”