Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited is an internationally recognized and one of the leading contract manufacturing Pharmaceuticals Company. Akums has rapidly emerged as the premier integrated pharmaceutical company in India. Its business focus is on manufacturing & marketing of pharmaceuticals products in country along with serving clients across the globe.
Quality Control ( Officers / Executives )
M.Sc. ( Chemistry ) / M.Sc. ( Micro ) / B.Pharm / B.Tech ( Biotechnology ) / B.Sc. having 1 to 6 years of Pharma formulation experience in RM / FG / Stability / AMV / Analytical Method Transfer. Having sound knowledge of GLP & GMP guidelines / software’s ie. LIMS , SAP & Ample Logic & Instrumentation like HPLC, UPLC. GC, UV-Vis Spectro, FTIR, Microbiology testing
Production ( Officers / Executives )
B.Sc. /M.Sc./ B.Pharm having 3 to 6 years of Pharma formulation experience in production of Liquid, Injection, OSD, Ointment, capsules etc.
Quality Assurance ( Officers / Executives )
M.Sc./B.Pharm / M.Pharm having 3 to 6 years of Pharma formulation experience in IPQA, Change Control, CAPA, Deviation, QMS, Qualification, Validation activities etc. in OSD, Injectable, Neutraceuticals.
Attention Point :
- Please attend interview with your updated Resume, Salary Slips, Photograph & Relevant Documents.
- Candidates who have appeared for interview earlier (in last 06 months) at any Plant of Akums are advised not to appear in this walk-in interview.
- All candidates are requested to follow social distancing, masking and sanitizing while appearing for an interview. All Covid appropriate behavior to be followed strictly.
- Candidate who are not able to attend the Walk-In interview they can share their resume at [email protected]
- TO & FRO transportation charges will not be provided.