- Skill required: Pharmacovigilance – Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
- Designation: Management Level – Associate
- Job Location: Chennai
- Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
You will be working as a part of Pharmacovigilance team which designs and maintains a safety database to monitor single case support activities; source distribution for business partners and perform medical literature searches. Responsible for data entry, MedDRA coding, and label assessment of the adverse events in SUSAR cases. If there are issues with the provided information, the scientist is contacted for verification.
Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects with pharmaceutical products
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Medical Writing
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.